Our Family Law Practice
At San Joaquin Family Law, based in Stockton, our attorneys are here to give you an honest and practical assessment of your case. We feel it is our duty to help you achieve your goals in as efficient of a manner as possible, without adding to the stress you are experiencing. We are committed to helping you reach your goals by using all options that are available to us.
A Law Firm That Understands What You Are Going Through
You are coming to us because you want us to make things easier for you, and we do everything we can to make your experience with the legal system in California as painless as possible. We offer assistance with a number of different family law concerns, including:
- Divorce — We create customized solutions designed to help you reach your goals in all aspects of your divorce, including the division of your marital property and determination of child custody agreements.
- Child custody and parenting time — We work hard to help you and your co-parent develop workable and lasting plans designed to protect the best interests of your child.
- Child support — We assist with initial support orders and the revision of support orders.
- Spousal support — We provide aggressive representation whether you are either seeking or contesting spousal support payments.
- Restraining orders — We help you address the issues that arise when accusations of domestic violence are present in your family law case.
- Guardianships — We take action to ensure that young children are protected when parents or other caregivers can no longer fulfill their obligations.
When we review your case, we tell you what we feel is the best path to take to get results. This may not be the exact approach you have in mind, but we explain why we think it is the best way to help you achieve your goals. We want you to be able to make decisions that will get you the best long term results.
As a client of our firm, you will have direct contact with our experienced attorneys from the very first consultation until the conclusion of your case.
An Advocate When Your Family Needs Help The Most
Our lawyers will provide you with the confident representation you need to make it through these difficult times. To schedule your free, half-hour consultation, call our office at 209-478-2700 or send us an email. Our office is located in downtown Stockton, close to the courthouse.