Determined Family Law Attorneys in Stockton and Manteca
Fighting for your family
Family law is the core of our legal practice. At San Joaquin Family Law, we understand the overwhelming emotions our clients experience while dealing with a family crisis. Navigating the legal process by yourself or with a disengaged attorney can lead to mistakes and decisions you might later regret. We’re conscientious about our duty to manage your legal affairs and to relieve you of the stress of dealing with the court system. Our office takes care of the logistics of: filing the paperwork, setting court dates and meeting deadlines. But it’s not just the process that matters; it’s seeing that you and your family are protected. We can be your advocates, so you can concentrate on caring for yourself and your family. By retaining San Joaquin Family Law, you get:
- Energy and conviction in pursuit of real solutions
- Responsive, focused legal services
- Reasonable rates without expensive add-ons
A full range of focused family law services in Stockton and Manteca
Unlike attorneys who practice in multiple areas of law, we almost exclusively handle family law. We can help you with issues involving:
- Divorce — We manage all aspects of divorce in California, including marital property division, spousal support, child custody and visitation, child support, and marital settlement agreements. We provide these same services for same-sex marriages and domestic partner cases.
- Child Support — We can help you obtain an order for child support or modify an existing support order where there has been a change of circumstances or default entered against you.
- Child Custody and Visitation — We understand the stresses that come along with disagreements regarding custody of the children. Our office can help you reach an out-of-court agreement, negotiate in-court ordered mediation, or represent you at a custody trial.
- Guardianship — We assist adults with forming guardianships to care for young loved ones.
- Juvenile adjudications — If your child is in danger of being adjudicated a delinquent, we provide robust juvenile court representation to promote a fair resolution.
- Paternity — Our firm can help single mothers and fathers who need to establish or assert their rights.
Contact a focused and determined family law firm in Stockton and Manteca
San Joaquin Family Law has the energy and conviction to fight for your family. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 209.478.2700 or contact our office online. Our office is conveniently located one block from the courthouse in downtown Stockton.